Image courtesy of Pennsylvania State Archives

Monday, July 26, 2010

Restaurant Review-Neato Burrito on 2nd St.


It may be July, but there's never a bad time to start a reviewing the local fare in downtown Harrisburg. I asked my 12 year old son to help me review Neato Burrito, not too far from the Hilton. He got a chicken burrito with cheese, vegetarian refried beans, chili, and lettuce.

12 year old- I'll come right out and say it, the food isn't the best I've ever had but, overall the experience is good. It's style was unique and also the restroom was the probably the most unique I've seen. Although the restroom was small it's still unique. The food was surprisingly bland but it makes up for it in quantity, it was not a good place if you just want a snack. The style of the whole restaurant is seemingly a bomb shelter mixed with the 70s. The tables are metal, the booths can sit a group of 4, you can also eat outside. The service was relatively fast, with you only having to tell them what you want on your burrito. The cost was also relatively low being at 28$ for 4 large burritos (note: the burritos come in one size) and 2 large sodas.( My rating 9/10)So if you want a family friendly restaurant, that's relatively cheap, and gives you lots of food(and leftovers), but don't care much on how it tastes then head to Neato Burrito.

(Note: I love Neato Burrito and like to go there for lunch. The bathrooms are great, cut outs of ads from 1950 through 1970s are pasted on the wall. The men's room has a car motif.)

1 comment: